...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Random Cheap and Half-Assed Plagiarism


In honor of Eleven's brilliant idea yesterday to have people ask him questions that he will answer in his blog today, I have decided today to do the following...

I will be answering questions that no one took the time to ask:

Not too shabby. You?

Ham.

No.

Well, once when I was, like, 13.

The messier the better.

Like I'm gonna answer that!

I went through a phase in 7th grade where I couldn't fall asleep unless I was wearing headphones and a specific woolen winter hat from Peru.

Almost 27. Egads.

8 years.

The day before yesterday.

Menorahs and balloons.

Eyes.

They're actually crowns. I'm missing one (it's a hereditary thing--my mom's missing two), and so they had to reshape them both to look like incisors--one of them's actually a canine and one's a very anorexically skinny incisor. I've never been able to wear vampire fangs for Halloween because of it.

Spit.

San Francisco.

No.

No.

No.

Yes. What're you implying, bitch?

***********************************

If you'd like to find out the questions to these answers, please leave a comment in my web blog (beg, babies, beg!!!) and perhaps tomorrow I will list the questions. If not, SCREW YOU!




-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home