...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...


If I were a boy...*

  • I'd grow a soul patch.


  • I'd make sure to have a five-o'clock shadow often.


  • I'd take up boxing.


  • I'd have mussy, short bedhead kinda hair.



  • Mussy bedhead hair example


  • I'd have more tatts on my lower arms.


  • I'd wear cute retro boy-clothes, like Brad Pitt in Fight Club.




  • I'd wear sneakers often.


  • I'd have a penis.



  • Things I'd miss about being a girl...*

  • Wearing cutey little dresses.


  • Fishnets and garters.


  • Wearing boy underwear (but being a girl).


  • Wearing knee-high boots.


  • Wearing cutey kids' t-shirts.



  • If I were a robot...

  • I'd love speaking in that stilted robot voice.


  • I'd treasure my GPS receiver.


  • I'd be metal.


  • I'd shoot lasers from my eyes.


  • I'd do the robot-dance often.





  • ________
    *This is of course not meant to imply that I couldn't (or don't) do these things as a girl or vice versa, but I'd actively seek them out and enjoy them more as a boy.



    -------




    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home