...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Things I Need to Work On


1. Not being so fiercely protective (and control freaky) about myself and what people know/say about me.

2. Being able to eat bruised PBJ sandwiches.

3. Being somewhat less blunt/confrontational with people while maintaining my honesty.

4. Inventing a new poker game.

5. Remembering that not everyone is exactly like me and thinks exactly like me.

6. Exercising more regularly.

7. Eating more healthy.

8. Getting nekkid more often.



9. Finding new and exciting things to do to break up the weekly monotony. (Try to do at least one activity each month that I normally wouldn't do.)

10. Perfecting my avocado sushi recipe.

11. Being less obsessive and/or paranoid.

12. Realizing I am gonna have to relinquish some control over my personal life in order to be friends with people.

13. Trying to be less fidgety with my life when it settles into a quiet normalcy.

14. Finding another job that will make me happy.

15. Writing more often.

16. Not getting impatient/crabby with folks so much.

17. Getting Adam and Patrick to admit their blinding and unbearable love for each other so they shack up already.

18. Figuring out why I find that fella from the VW commercials so cute.

19. Watching less tv.

20. Reminding myself regularly that there's WAY too many people in the world who have it worse off than I do, and I have no right complaining about my life.

Feel free to add on to my list.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home