...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

I Was a Library Whore


When I was little, my mom used to take us to the library ALL the time. It is one of my fonder childhood memories and is probably why I'm such a book-whore nowadays.

Anyways, these are a smidgen of some of my favorite childhood books:


Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
by Judi and Ron Barrett



The Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark Series
by Alvin Schwartz

(This book scared the living crap out of me as a child. I mean, look at the illustrations--they still creep me out even NOW.)







Bunnicula
by James and Deborah Howe




The Amelia Bedelia series
by Peggy Parish




The Encyclopedia Brown Series
by Donald J. Sobol


Random Question of the Day:

What are your favorite kids' books?
(And what the hell is the name of that book where the teacher "vanishes" and is replaced by this really mean and witchy-looking teacher that's actually the vanished teacher but the kids don't know it and she's trying to teach them a lesson about how they should appreciate her? That one's good too.)



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home