...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

PAH.


I am feeling sleepy/tired/groggy/exanimate/
soporific/statuvolic/balmy/otiose
, so I don't have much to say today.

Therefore, I'm gonna pull a Harvey and declare it "Ask Me a Question and I Will Answer It Day."

Do it!



PS. Four more days 'til I'm on vacation!
*Getting all wet in my nether-regions.*

__________________________________

Answers to Today's Questions
(In No Particular Order)


  • It is useful in angrily ending a conversation.


  • The former, no doubt.


  • Tie her up, beat her with whips and chains until she realizes that she is in love with me and the pain turns to lust which turns to sweet sweet passion and she begins to shout out my name.


  • Jam him in my ear and then fart.


  • No.


  • According to ASKJEEVES.COM:

    Quick Definitions

    verb: have a great affection or liking for
    noun: a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
    verb: get pleasure from


  • I think you can suck it.


  • That is kind of an awful question:

    I suppose I'd rather be with neither. I wouldn't want to keep wasting my love and energy on someone who treats me like crap when it could be put to better use. But then again, I don't wanna be with a person solely because they make me feel good about myself... So I suppose the answer would be.... 333.444.


  • As long as it's not a baboon.



  • If you think of any other questions, feel free to ask me throughout the week and I will try to remember to post responses.



    -------




    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home