...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Screw the G-Spot, Let's Set Up Camp!


As though the G-spot weren't elusive enough (ok, not really, but that sounds like a good lead-in, doesn't it?):

Women apparently have the ability to "tent."

What does this mean?

"Tenting" apparently occurs "when a woman becomes really aroused[...] the muscles and ligaments surrounding the uterus lift it up and allow penetration into this extra inch or so of space behind the cervix, resulting in some incredible orgasmic sensations."

This sounds kinda creepy to me as I sorta feel the desire to have my uterus stay in place as much as it possibly can at all times (for the same reason I'd rather not have my lungs or heart traipsing around my interiors).

But to each their own.

PS. I wish I had an orgasmatron. It just sounds so delightful and robotic!



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home