...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Hunter S. Thompson


So I snagged a copy of the March 24, 2005 Rolling Stone tribute to Hunter S. Thompson just this yesterday. And I am just floored by some of the stories in there--I don't think I've laughed out loud so many times just hearing people reminisce about a person. He really is a damn fascinating guy. So I wanted to post a link to the pages and pages of blurbs that Rolling Stone compiled from friends and family. But wouldn't you fucking know it, they are the only part of that issue that doesn't seem to be posted on-line of course. So here's the other articles from the mag--they's good too, but if you get a chance, definitely definitely nab yourself a copy of the issue with him on the cover and read the lengthy tales of his adventures. It'll make you feel all warm n' fuzzy n' full of lsd and amphetamines inside.

The not-as-funny articles




-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home