...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

This is the Most Important Thing You Will Ever Read


I was gonna write something about something this morning but I forgot what that something about something was.

So instead I will write about cheese.

That was a lie.

Instead I will write about lies.

Or will I?

Maybe I was lying again in saying that.

Maybe this is your first lesson not to trust a blog whose owner says she's gonna write about X but is her own God and can really write about anything she wants.

Especially don't trust her when she didn't actually have anything to write about in the first place and is wasting your time by forcing you to read something filled with false intentions.

Still cheese is good.

Lies as well. But not always. Just sometimes.

Two hot scruffy construction workers held the doors open for me this morning.

Giddyup.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home