...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Yeah


Elliot: Those gyno girls are really putting the pressure on. We must have looked at a hundred women's bajingos today. Bajingo, bajingo, bajingo. I mean, I can't even look at my own bajingo, you know?
Carla: Is that because it looks so much like a vagina?
Elliot: (chokes) Carla, there's people!
(I {heart} Scrubs.)


Things that are complicated:

Making decisions, boys, boys making decisions, talking while chewing taffy.

My goal for the next two months:

To try a new piece of fruit from the WSM each week that I've never had before.

Reasons you love me:

'Cause I'm a glorious DD-cup bajingo-toter!

This apparently is a monkey on training wheels:



And here is a picture of a squirrel, so I can rub Adam's face in my squirrelness one more time:



Happy weekend.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home