...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Ennui


I haven't written anything interesting on here in a while.

I must to change this.

But this entry won't be the one to do so. Sorry to disappoint.

Last night, when I was drifting off to sleep, my mind was lazily wandering from random thought to random thought. However, I must've been straddling the big ol' wang of unconsciousness, because every so often I'd realize that what I was reflecting upon in my alleged wakefulness was actually stuff that was bizarre dream stuff rather than actual events or people. Does this happen to anyone else? There I am, thinking I'm totally with it, reflecting upon bizarre shit that never really happened, but doing so as though it HAD. Like reflecting on events involving E and long lengths of sausage links.

Never have E and long lengths of sausage links been around one another--at least to my knowledge. They probably haven't even found themselves nestling against one another in a sentence prior to this blog. Yet there I was, trying to fall asleep, reflecting serenely on E and sausage links.

Normally here I'd say, "This seems like a metaphor for the way my life has been as of late," but really it hasn't. And I've been saying that much too often lately. So I won't.

I did have a dream last night that I was on a large wooden plane/ship (not quite sure) with a co-worker and we realized that huge amounts of explosives were being stored somewhere on board. However, all the stuff on board was work-related stuff that was being shipped elsewhere, but we knew that there were explosives packed in there somewhere. It was quite harrowing.

I blame E for inspiring this dream since he's gotten that horrible horrible AC/DC song--TNT--stuck in my head at least once a day for the past week. Which would be moreso horrible and terrible if he didn't pronounce the second line like JJ from GOOD TIME: "TNT--I'm dyno-mite!" which just completely negates all the AC/DCness from the song to the point that you can't HELP but laugh.

Btw, be sure to check out and give smooches to M at The Best in Me/The Beast in Me--today is her last day in the blogosphere.

I swear to god next week I'll write something slightly more deep or at least remotely interesting.

Dyno-mite.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home