...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Not-So-Exquisite Boredom


I am out of stuff to do today at work.

I volunteered my time to help anyone else out that needs it but received nothing in response.

You would think this would be good. But it is not.

I still have to sit in front of a computer and pretend to be doing something useful.

This is the pretend usefulness that I am pretending to do.

I just got a nectarine. It is hard like the hard part of a baby skull (not that softie part where you can damage their brain if you drop them on it--if it were that, I could gnaw on it right now, but alas).

Right now my friend Jef is in NYC. This just popped into my head. I am going to say the stuff that pops into my head. You will grow bored but you should be doing something more interesting than reading this anyways.

Popcorn.

Lesbot.

Last night folks a couple houses down decided to shoot off their remaining fireworks at 1 am in the morning (redundant). This gave me a series of small heart attacks.

Also, someone moved into the house on the back lot from me. I can see in their door window. So I'm assuming they can see into mine. I am envious because they have a screen door out to their balcony. I am also saddened because I have to be more careful about running from room to room in the buff.

Which reminds me that I really need to use my sweet blue 1970s roller skates sometime soon. I am afraid to use them in my apartment for fear that they will scratch up the hard wood floor. But man would it make a good skating rink.

Nippular.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home