...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Recent Pet Peeve


I am royally sick and tired of hearing the phrase "Let's bring our boys home!" in discussing this bastard "war," on the fricking NEWS in particular. If I have to hear that phrase spew outta someone's mouth ONE MORE TIME, I swear to you, I'm gonna rip someone's testicles off with my teeth.

Ladies and gents, shocking as it may be in this year of 2005, there ARE actually women over in Iraq. *Gasps of shock and horror*

*GASP* WOMEN

OH MY GOD WOMEN!

WOMEN?!?!?!

WTF DO YOU SAY?? WOMEN???


So for Christ's sake, stop with the "our boys" bullshit. I'd like to see the women returning in one piece as well (and soon, goddamn it), thank you very much.

Carry on.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home