...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Pussies and Cocks


I am a bit distressed because I've fallen in love... with a goddamn little kitten that's taken to hanging around my house. She's snotty, loud, absolutely fucking adorable, and could care less about me. And when it comes to boys and cats, that snags me, hook-line-and-sinker.

I know I'm doomed when I start going out of my way to wander around areas that I normally wouldn't wander around in, in the hopes of bumping into her... when I go out and buy treats just in the hope that I might see her again and present her with one... and when I sit at stupid work and find myself thinking about her like some lovesick little girl.

I fear that it will be just another unrequited love to add to my list. And if not, I fear instead that it will be yet another love that will leave me broken-hearted, only to come home from work one day and fail to see her bumbling around in the ivy once the chill of autumn and then winter lays itself down on top of everything.

Right now, as we speak, I have a bag of kitty treats in my purse in the hopes that I might see her and woo her when I get home from work.

God, I'm sick and twisted.

Boys and cats are gonna be my downfall.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home