...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Weird Mix


This is the weird mix of songs I've been listening to at work today. I just went down the artists listed in my Windows Media Player and grabbed good songs that hit my fancy, most of which I hadn't heard in a while. Results:

  • Tie Up My Hands--Starsailor

  • Suzanne--Leonard Cohen

  • Just the Way You Are--Billy Joel

  • By Your Side--Cocorosie

  • The Gymnast, High Above the Ground--The Decemberists

  • Everything Reminds Me of Her--Elliott Smith

  • Coming Home--G. Love and Special Sauce

  • Oh Yoko--John Lennon

  • Sascha--Jolie Holland

  • Batmobile--Liz Phair

  • Wasted Time--Meshell Ndegeocello

  • Madeline and Nine--Mike Doughty

  • Archipelago--Mirah

  • Dark Center of the Universe--Modest Mouse

  • Sugar Mountain--Neil Young

  • With Bees (Outro)--Neko Case

  • Turn Me On--Nina Simone

  • Just Like Honey/More Than This--Bryan Ferry & The Jesus and Mary Chain from Lost in Translation

  • Dear Chicago--Ryan Adams

  • New Slang--The Shins

  • You Do Something to Me--Sinead O'Connor

  • The Queen and the Soldier--Suzanne Vega

  • Hidden Track--Yeah Yeah Yeahs (Fever to Tell)


  • Worship me! You know you must!



    -------




    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home