...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Franny & Zooey


I done gone and got myself some pussy this past week, which explains the lack of blogging. Preoccupation and nervousness can do that to a person.

For those of you who were rooting for me, I finally got permission from my landlord to adopt the two strays (with a few caveats and one expensive-ass pet-deposit). I took them to the vets the end of last week, and they're damn healthy. And now they're living in my apartment, amusing the piss outta me with their WWF tussling, freaking the shit outta me by balancing like tight-rope performers across the exposed beams a story above my living room, and making me love them all up with their cute sassiness.

So today I shall torture you with a few pics of my new kitties and ask that you pray that my apartment is still standing when I return home (today's their first day home alone for more than a few hours).






Franny

-&-

Zooey






-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home