...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Grit n' Shit


So I realized lately that I've been completely OCD with this damn digital cam and it's creeping in and taking over this blog. And I don't want it to. I started out this blog to WRITE, and that's what I plan to continue to do with it, digital camera be damned.

Solution:

I've started a little separate place where I shall post photos that I've been neurotically taking with my camera on a fairly regular basis. The ear be the portal to all things photo-related (see pic at top of sidebar):



And rest assured, henceforth and forever, this place shall be all about the writing.

Though I can't assure you that it will be GOOD writing.

That is, perhaps, a bit too much to ask.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home