...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Goddammit, Motherf-ing X-mas!


Goddammit.

So I *DO* care enough not to leave my blog with a shitfest of non-linking links for **THE ELEVEN DAYS I AM OFF FROM WORK**. That's just wrong. So I fixed it. You demanding readers!

I also just finished eating every single piece of a medium-sized bowl of chocolates given to me for X-mas. That is also wrong. And yet so so right at the same time.

But anyways, happy holidays. Toot toot fart fart and all that. Try not to weep too much over the **NEXT ELEVEN DAYS I'M OFF FROM WORK** during which this blog won't be updated. (Remember what yo mama--and Cinderella--always says: You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.)

I promise to woo you and wow you and making your netherregions tingle upon my return.

Mr. Pickles deems it so.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home