Personal Ads for My Cats
- Running around screaming while playing with her screaming ball.
- Piston-pawing my throat at 4am (with very sharp claws).
- Making everyone nervous by perching on the very edge of the rooftop when we go outside.
- Sleeping as close to my face as possible.
- Sebastian the groundhog.
- Eating ribbons and then throwing them back up.
- Sniffing Franny's butt.
- Throwing up.
- When Franny butts-in on whatever game we're playing.
- Eating midges.
- Walking around making monkey noises so that I'll play with her before going to bed.
- Chasing flying bugs that manage to get into the house.
- Begging me to pet her, but *only* when we're on the roof.
- Running out full-speed onto the exposed beams about 10-feet above my living room.
- Doing skateboarding moves when attacking things.
- Sniffing Zooey's butt.
- Sniffing the stink-pole.
- Being pet.
- Being picked up.
- Being looked at too closely.
(Clearly, I just wanted an excuse to post their pictures. Though I'm guessing you already figured that out.)