...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Reasons I Think I Am Either Getting Old or Have Mono


  1. In the past couple weeks, I've fallen asleep during the last 30 minutes of pretty much every movie I've watched. Even if I'm watching it at 7 o'clock at night.


  2. I find myself getting all crotchety and thinking the following whenever one of two sets of annoying folks in my neighborhood are having their usual late weeknight parties:

    What a fucking waste of space these stupid white spoon-fed suburban assholes masquerading as hippies are, moving into the neighborhood, never seeming to actually work (unless partying and drinking counts as work) and yet somehow affording their quaint little apartments, and having this jack-ass sense of entitlement that gets them outside shout-talking or playing guitar at 3:30 in the morning and apparently blinds them to the fact that, despite the fact that *they* clearly don't have any sort of job or motivation or usefulness, some of us actually work and have to get up early in the morning.

The second one is clearly an indicator of mono. Clearly.




-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home