...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Little-Known Lindy Loo Fact


I went out on a date with a star football player in high school once. His mom drove us to the movies. We saw The People Under the Stairs. We held hands. He was seriously the nicest guy. And that was the end of that.

I don't know why, but that popped into my head this weekend, as a lost relic of memory that I had almost completely forgotten about.

I also used to wear a biker ring on my thumb that had a vulture holding a skull in its talons. I remember the aforementioned fella sitting next to me on the bus one time and spinning it slowly around my thumb between his thumb and forefinger.

I don't know why, but the memory strikes me as terribly tender.

Ah, mush.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home