...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

More Things for You to Not Care About


  1. Today the women's restroom smelled EXACTLY like the Banana-Split Cake my mom used to make when I was little.

  2. A boy that works in my building told me the following today: "You always have this look like I'm about to vomit on you or something to that degree at any moment. for some strange reason it makes me want to tickle you."

  3. Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night, both my pinkies have fallen asleep. Only my pinkies. Nothing else.

  4. I double-space after periods. Even while blogging. I'm not even sure you're supposed to really (and I probably should know that, being an English major), but I do it anyways.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home