...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

3-19-2010


I think I've mentioned before that my answering machine has a penchant for telling the absolutely incorrect time and date. No matter how many times I reset it, I always return home to messages that sound like they were left on my machine from people living in the future.

Well, apparently other electronics in my apartment are also starting to revolt now. My computer has taken to placing newly-downloaded photos into absolutely randomly-dated folders. Downloading pics on the 6th of March? The computer pops them into a folder dated 2-28-2008.

Apparently my apartment must be built on a large temporal vortex or something. And/or also an Indian burial ground.

Ok--not really.

'Cept for the vortex part. Which is 100% true.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home