...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

All in the game yo, all in the game


So yeah, I'm 100% hooked on The Wire. Second season, not as good as the first, but still loving it.

My favorite scene thus far is the "Fuck" scene. I share below. I laughed.

Probably not nearly so funny if you're not a regular viewer of the show, but nonetheless: I share.

(It is not SFW though, as it has dead-lady boobs and pretty much non-stop profanity. So be forewarned.)




Other things I like about The Wire, other than its good writing and wonderfully-developed, non-stereotypical characters:

The eye candy. There are WAY too many good-looking folks on this show. Bodie. Avon. D. Stringer. I even have a little woodie for Omar.

Other things I like:

Bubbs.

Favorite character. Hands down.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home