...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...


So when I was little, my neighbor friends always used to like to do that thing where you'd stick your tongue on a 9-volt battery so that it would zap your tongue. And it always freaking SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME for whatever reason. (I was mostly just a chicken. And my neighbors were crazy. So anything they did was always suspect.)

Anyways, yesterday: tried it for the first time. Hee hee. Reminds me of when my parents used to have the record player that would shock us every time we used it. In other words: great fun!

Also, for those of you interested, you can shock OTHERS with your 9-volt. You just need to be able to pin them down long enough to slobber some saliva over a body part of theirs, and then you just press the + and - sides of the 9-volt into it. You need an arc though, so sometimes you need to pinch skin between the + and - to get the full effect.

I take no responsibility for any ensuing pissed-offedness. Enjoy.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home