...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Why You Just Can't Buy Certain People Presents, Or "A Craigslist Poem Apparently Written by One of My Old Freshman Comp Students"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HMMM ((my heart))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: pers-943014206@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-03, 4:44AM EST



WOW seems like it's been for-ever..
I CAN ONLY IMAGE
what it would be like to be surrounded by yr GLORY
will I be able to SPEAK at all
I CAN ONLY IMAGE
is for -ever'
will i dance for you..
I CAN ONLY IMAGE
WHEN I walk by yr side..
will i sing.....
I CAN ONLY IMAGE..


when that day comes....all that i would do is FOR-EVER

WILL I DANCE FOR YOU...
will i be able to speak at all....


WILL I STAND IN YR PRESENTS....

HMMMM
only can image...


  • Location: (my heart)

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 943014206


(http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mis/943014206.html)



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home