...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...


I think my relationship with N-A may be the first relationship where the LESS time we spend together, the more we get on each other's nerves (instead of the other way around).

I've just made this sound kind of negative even though it's a very very heartening thing to realize, so let me put the positive spin on it:

The more time we spend together, the more squishily goofily awesomely amazingly weirdly warmly deeply we come to enjoy each other.

I've always been the kind of person who can only deal with being in a person's company for so long before I went to throw myself on a pyre of flaming doo. I get bored with them. And they start to get on my nerves. So I've always tried to keep my hang-out time to a minimum, indulging the notion that "absence makes the heart grow fonder."

But apparently the times, they are a-changing.

The times, they are a-changing.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home