...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...


Dammit. My head is falling off again, and IT'S NOT GOOD.

You may think I'm kidding, but literally: when my neck gets too tight, it pulls one of my vertebra off another up there, so they're no longer sitting right on top of each other. Consequently, all the muscles up there are tight as guitar strings, struggling to hang onto my skull for dear life. My head is literally falling off. It's disconcerting, as are the occasional ensuing feelings of vertigo.

I swear to god, I am going to kidnap Chiro-Man and make him my chiro-slave, wife or no. 'Cause 90 minutes of driving + $40 for 10 mins of adjusting is JUST NOT RIGHT.

I just have to get the ok from N/A first. I'm thinking that keeping a man ball-gagged in my bathroom closet without warning him first probably won't go over well.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home