Things I Did This Weekend
- Attended the most honest and joyful wedding I've ever been to. (Yay, you guys!)
(Click pic to see more)
- Attended the portion of a porchfest that didn't involve porches. (Yeah, say THAT three times fast. I dare you.)
- Rubbed one out on P's brother.
- Walked home barefoot at 2:30 in the morning after being destroyed at pool.
- Attempted to share a smoke with a tattooed boy in rain so hard that it made the cigarette completely disintegrate.
- Got asked by the groom from the aforementioned wedding to play a zombie with him & a bunch of other folks for wedding pictures. (Did I not say it was the best wedding ever?)
- Got stared at all night by a boy who I don't think realized how completely obvious he was being.
- Sat out in the rain and watched kittens.
- Had a threeway.