...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

WIN A FREE BLOW-JOB, PT. II!


(Please see Part I below for all rules and regulations.)

Hmmmm.

Maybe it's Man Man?

I'm hoping not. Because the dude's voice kind of makes me feel like scratching out my own eyeballs for some reason.

And they kind of sound like what would happen if Tom Waits, Mr. Bungle, Modest Mouse, and like The Squirrel Nut Zippers had like this giant alcohol-induced orgy and then a few months later, one of them had a Cosby Show moment and realized he was pregnant, and then the OBGYN told him that—by some extremely rare 1 in 1,000,000,000 chance--he apparently somehow managed to become impregnated by the sperm of EVERY SINGLE MUSICIAN INVOLVED IN THAT ORGY simultaneously, and then, eventually, he popped Man Man out of the tip of his cock in an extremely painful and horrifying moment that caused a rash of severe vomiting from all the male doctors, nurses, and orderlies at that hospital. I forget what the beginning of that sentence was. But all that kind of = Man Man.

Then again, I kind of have a headache. So I may just not be in the mood for the obnoxiously carnivalesque.

Nonetheless, their songs seem too jaunty and haberdashed to be what I was thinking of.

And I've noticed no lyrics about stepping or angels or angels stepping or any of that.

BUT I could be wrong.

And seriously: Mr. Bungle has already done this, dudes. And has actually succeeded in making it uncomfortable.

Headache: shhhhhhhhhhhhh.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home