...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Brain Hijack


Does anyone else dream while they're still awake?

Last night as I was trying to fall asleep, all of the sudden I had images of a middle-aged dude with this big bushy beard on some sort of court television and he started foaming at the mouth and then sobbing about something that was going on with the court drama. And I was tired. But I wasn't actually asleep.

And this seems to happen often when I'm trying to fall asleep. I'll be awake (not even really in that half-sleep state), but it's like my brain starts to click into dream mode and so it just begins doing whatever it does when you're dreaming, kind of just jumping behind the steering wheel of my brain and driving off with it.

Freaks me out a little, so I found myself wondering if it's just me or wtf.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home