...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

It Was Awesome Enough That It's Worth Reiterating


So Ving Rhames is the big, sweaty-muscled, gun-toting, bad-ass hottie protagonist (with a sensitive side) in the remake of Dawn of the Dead. And I both heart that movie and his character quite a bit.




So you can only imagine my delight when he popped up in ANOTHER zombie flick last night: the remake of Day of the Dead.

And now I can't decide which one I heart him more in, 'cause he may have been loin-quiveringly masculine in the former, but... GAH!!!!! He-turns-into-a-legless-zombie-within-the-first-30-minutes-of-the-latter!! And HE EATS HIS OWN FRICKING EYEBALL.

In case you didn't hear me the first time:

HE IS LEGLESS AND EATS HIS OWN EYEBALL.

If I am EVER in a zombie movie--and god help me I WILL be--that is sure as fuck the way I'd want my zombie shit to go down.


(Seriously: at 8:17 it begins and at 8:32, an eyeball is eaten. Oh yes.)



Ving Rhames: You are the shit.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home