...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Seriously, the dude IS fucking dapper


Toshiro Mifune. Forgotten celeb-crush.

Jesus, I can't even remember which film was my fav of his, it's been so long. I'm thinking The Seven Samurai or Yojimbo but can't be certain.

NO NO NO! Throne of Blood, my friends.

Kurosawa Man-Lust.

If you've never seen Kurosawa (and, by proxy, not seen Mifune), get the hell to the library.

Mifune's like the Japanese Hugh Jackman, all bristling manhood and sweat and "yeah, you just saw me take on twenty guys by myself, what."



Goddamn:








Twenty guys, what.






Sweaty & nippular:





Yeah, that's a man-purse, but I could gut you in two seconds flat, so you wanna say something about it?






And he of course rocks the beard:






Growr.



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home