...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...


Ha! I remembered a second member of ye ol' Harem of Petted Heads in Laps:




Sufjan Stevens




I mean, if the Harem of Petted Heads in Laps had a president, how could it be anybody OTHER than Sufjan really?




(from La Blogotheque's Take-Away Shows*)



Maybe I'd also shag him, but it would, of course, be lovely and sweet and make us both cry and it'd inevitably end with his head in my lap and me petting his pretty bird-hair.

So yeah. Call it preemptive.


----------
*And seriously, if you've not yet seen the Take-Away Shows, holy shit, go check the site out: THE TAKE-AWAY SHOWS. They are seriously something lovely.

Arcade Fire in the elevator--sigh

And not a Take-Away Show, but nonetheless on La Blogotheque & worth checking out: Silver Mt Zion.

Labels:



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home