...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

A Bug and a Song


This is the insanely amazing praying mantis that was out on my roof this past weekend. His wings are camouflaged to look like wood. Dude was scary: he'd all the sudden turn his head real quick to stare at me, and I'd feel like I was just dropped into a Godzilla vs. Mothra movie or something.

He also ate the face off of a large bumblebee while it was still alive. (I feel like doing that to people some days too.)







* * * * * * *


Didn't realize until last night that I LOVE this song's lyrics...



"Caution caution caution
to prevent electric shock:
do not do not do not remove cover.
No user-servicable parts inside.
Refer servicing to qualified
service personel.

Let this be the epitaph for my heart..."

Labels:



-------




1 Comments:

Anonymous Stained Glass Pasadena said...

Thank you ffor sharing

1:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home