...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Ryan Gosling, You Are Clearly My Soulmate--Please Marry Me


So thank you, Torigoe, for giving me even MORE reasons to want to shack up with Ryan Gosling.

As though the following reasons weren't enough...

Reason #1:



Reason #2:



Reason #3:



But apparently he is also in a band. And yeah: blah blah blah actor in band how original. My thoughts as well.

But the band (Dead Man's Bones) was created when him and his actor friend "bonded over a shared obsession with scary stuff like ghosts, monsters, and zombies, and set out to create a spooky musical theater production, "a Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire kind of show," as Gosling described it. Somewhere along the way, the "theater production" aspect of it fell to the wayside, but the songs remained." (Pitchfork)

What??

And this is the cover:



And check out their myspace page which is, dare I say it, DELIGHTFUL:

Dead Man's Bones on myspace


And these are some of the promo pics:











And...sweet jesus I'm getting the chills just thinking about it...(whispering) he sings a song called

My Body's a Zombie for You



Are you shitting me with this, Ryan Gosling?

It was enough that you were just PRETTY. But now each and every time you hit that low-note, my heart flutters and my loins tremble with the force of 1,000 lurching zombies.


What have you done, Torigoe?? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!


Labels:



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home