...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Cat Fact I Learned Recently and Had Verified This Morning


I read recently that when a cat walks, its back feet step precisely into the space that the front feet have just left. So when you see cat prints in the snow, you’ll see only two because the back foot steps exactly into the front footprint.

I had this verified while sound asleep this morning when Zooey stepped onto my temple with her front foot (waking me up) and then stepped in the exact same spot with her back foot as she walked over my face.



-------




2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You just found that out and you call yourself a cat lady?

For shame. For shame.

BTW... cats don't need baths because they lick themselves clean.

11:41 AM

 
Blogger Danielle said...

At least it was only your face. My cat, who weighs in at a solid 20lbs, targets the boob! That's a real 4am attention grabber!

3:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home