...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

This Week, In Recap


Opened for business.
Had an extremely huge beetle fly directly into my cleavage.
Went to the beach.
Got sunburnt at the beach.
Saw the new Romero flick.
Got hit on by an old, one-legged man who told me my success in relationships is going to be inversely correlated to the amount of cats I have.
Bartered a massage.
Had my first day of no no-shows.
Saw a vulture (swear to god) picking apart roadkill on a side street in Parma.
Actually called a boy back. On the phone. Despite my intense hatred of talking. On the phone.
Had a lady fart on me repeatedly.
Finally saw how (the second part of) screen-printing works.
Had someone ask me how much I'd charge to massage their butt for 30 mins.
Spent 3.5 hours at Melt with two out of three of my wives.
Met a bunch of new folks in the neighborhood.
Almost did the pool equivalent of pitching a no-hitter.
Got referred to as a regular by an employee at Home Depot.
Saw Kevin kick a bird. By accident. Supposedly.



-------




3 Comments:

Blogger Vitamin B-Lardo said...

I went for a massage and without even having to ask the young man ONLY massaged my butt for about 25 of the 30 some minutes I was there. Not sure what to think of that.

10:08 AM

 
Blogger Lindy Loo said...

Either a) you have a delicious butt (having seen you, I suspect this is likely), or b) he sensed a lot of tension in your booty. Either way: I hope it helped at least a little. Heh heh.

11:38 AM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

"pool equivalent of pitching a no-hitter" Brilliant

12:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home