...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Not Quite Right Love Songs for Valentine's Day


1. You're Pretty Good Looking (For a Girl)--The White Stripes
2. I Put a Spell on You--Screamin Jay Hawkins
3. Razorblade--The Strokes
4. Prove My Love--Violent Femmes
5. Here Comes Your Man--Pixies
6. Two Guys (For Every Girl)--Peaches
7. I Want to Marry a Lighthouse Keeper--Erika Eigen
8. Need You Tonight--INXS
9. Pretend Love--The Avett Brothers
10. Diamond Mind--Rasputina
11. They Oughta Name a Drink After You--John Prine
12. Obstacle 1--Interpol
13. I Want Your Sex--George Michael
14. I'll Shoot the Moon--Tom Waits
15. We Get On--Kate Nash
16. Use Me--Bill Withers
17. The Sweater Song--Meryn Cadell
18. Creep--Radiohead
19. My Body's a Zombie For You--Dead Man's Bones
20. U Got the Look--Prince
21. Your Arms Around Me--Jens Lekman
22. Soft--Kings of Leon
23. Janine (live)--Mike Doughty



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home