The Burning House
So this site is really cool.
So I submitted my own.
Hopefully they'll post it. But on the off-chance they don't: enjoy!
"If your house was burning, what would you take with you? It's a conflict between what's practical, valuable and sentimental. What you would take reflects your interests, background and priorities. Think of it as an interview condensed into one question."
Name: Lindy Loo
Location: Cleveland, OH
Occupation: Massage therapist; blogger; lover; mad genius
List: (clockwise-ish from top)
- Egon Schiele picture. The one thing in my apartment that would remind me of my apartment and how much I adore it.
- Tiny notebook I keep of the little things I see and experience that bring me joy.
- Franny & Zooey. One of my favorite books and a stand-in for three other things I would take with me which would be:
- My cats--Franny, Zooey, and Esme.
- My box of finished, unfinished, and half-finished writing. Under it:
- My laptop computer.
- My wallet.
- My passport.
- My box of incense and old love notes.
- My camera.
- A pair of pants and a shirt. (In case I happen to be sleeping in the nude when the fire breaks out.)
- Condom. A person should always be prepared.
- Photos. As many as I could possibly carry.
[Amusing sidenote: I took this pic outside my massage space and at some point lost the condom. Here's to hoping that a client doesn't happen to find it somewhere in my studio.]