...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Global Harem-Restructuring


Dammit.

I just decided to bump Gael Garcia Bernal from my harem list, and then he shows up in the new Jarmusch trailer looking scraggly and hot:



*Sigh*

Fine, you smoking hot Mexican, you. I get it. I'll add you back on.

And while I'm at it, fuck it. I'm caving.

Jackman:

I would jump you. As Wolverine but also even not.



I hate you for that. And I will gladly take that hate out on you in the bedroom.

And Adam Goldberg:



I vacillate between finding you cutely annoying and just plain old annoyingly annoying, but if you keep your shirt off and talk only minimally while glowering at me, we should be ok. And if it becomes a problem, I'll just ball-gag you. Problem solved.

Labels:



-------




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home