...Not the kind of wheel you fall asleep at...

Harem-tastic




Chris Pratt.

Justification: The "Hunting Trip" episode of Parks & Recreation. I have not laughed so hard at a tv episode in probably a year as I did during the scenes between Andy (Chris Pratt) and April the Intern.*

I want to eat him with a really big spoon in a huge-ass plastic bowl of soymilk.



-------
*Alas: the episode and/or clips from the episode are nowhere to be found on-line otherwise I'd post them here. Also: piggyback.

Labels:



-------




2 Comments:

Blogger SnogAsh said...

He's also adorable on "Everwood."

6:50 PM

 
Blogger goosey lucy said...

even though this show totally copies off the style of the Office, the characters are so great. I can't help but like it.

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home